Healthy body needs healthy diet and ofcourse regular exercise!
Aside from Zumba, Barre and TRX, Yoga is also one of my favorite form of exercise. Not just good for the body but also for our mind.
If you are planning to attend yoga in the future, make sure to choose the right mat. Proper mat will enable you to do the poses correctly and without hurting your knees with poses that requires you to kneel. When I first started yoga, I struggled mostly with the “down dog” pose coz my hands keep on slipping off the mat. It’s hard to concentrate when something like this happens.
With this new Cloud Yoga Mat, I honestly can do ‘down dog’ (see photo above) and other pose without struggling. I wish someone can take my pic in the gym while doing yoga but everyone is calm and quiet so I can’t share photos of me in action. But I’m sure you can imagine what I’m talking about.
The description of this product are true fact! It will never disappoint you.
My favorite about this mat is that, it’s thicker than usual – it’s 8mm thick and very soft. I can kneel comfortably now and do the poses without modifying it.
comes with carrying strap
Extra long 76″ (6′ 4″)
Extra thick 8mm (0.3″)
I love my new Selfie Stick!
Thank you Power Theory for sending me this product for FREE!
I love this product so much! Everything that says in the specifications were all TRUE! I love that it’s easy to carry wherever I go, I literally can put it in my back pocket, or in my small purse! I love how it’s easy to operate, attach your phone to the cellphone holder which is easy to pull by the way, plug the cord to your phone via Ear Phone Jack, stretch the mono pole whatever lenght you want, and viola! NO MORE BATTERY or BLUETOOTH needed, just take selfies up to to 2 feet away from you!
Now I can actually take photos of not just the foods I cook and eat, but also including me!
I really recommend this product to all SELFIE lovers out there!
TRANSITION- (noun ) the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another.
My family is now in this state. We just had our annual physical this month, everybody is in great shape except husband needs more Vitamin D and has to lessen his CHOLESTEROL intakes. Both Vitamin D defeciency and High Cholesterol scared me and my husband so from now on, we, not just him have to watch our every food intakes. I may not have high cholesterol but it’s time to change our diet and habits to keep everyone in the family healthy! And besides, I needed to lose weight too, I needed to trim the disgusting curves I have so I can once again wear fashionable clothes especially this summer! I must admit, I was kinda neglecting my health lately. I am not consistently going to the gym or doing any exercise and I am eating whatever kind of food I craved for. I guess this is a wake up call and it’s never too late to change all that and start being health conscious. No more frying for us, time to cook more veggies and lessen meat, more fish and consistenly taking vitamins and supplements.
I am hoping after 6 months, when husband visit his doctor again, his Vitamin D and cholesterol levels will be back to normal again.
1 cup of rice
tomato based ground pork with white egg
cookie for desert
Thank you once again Ozeri for letting me expericnce your awesome products! Thanks for the Ozeri Green Earth Textured Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan, 100-Percent PTFE and PFOA Free you’ve sent me. It was perfect from what I’ve expected.
This is my first ever pan with a different look. I am not so good at telling which brand is good or not so I have to really experiment on everything and read reviews about the products. This pan is my 3rd pan along with my other 2 pans with different brands I had. They are all non stick but this is the biggest one and quite deeper pan I had so far.
What I love about it is that I can put it in an oven without burning the handle! Cool! I haven’t baked using my other pans so I am kind of amazed when I used it. Just be careful when unloading it from our oven, it’s still a little bit hot so use a potholder.
I also love the bottom of it, some of the pans are leaving stains on the beautiful color of the pan, I don’t wanna clean it too much for I dont wanna scratch it but with OZERI you dont have to worry for it’s scratch free!
I am so happy with this product, love to use it when cooking lomein and fried rice, the size is perfect! Next time will have the smaller size too!!!
This was our lunch last weekend…slices of carrots and celery, baked spicy chicken wings and our all time favorite – Lumpiang Shanghai or most commonly known as Spring Rolls. I’ve been eating spring rolls my whole life in the Philippines but last year was my first time to make some since I am craving for it, then I realized it’s not that hard to make but a lot of process. Usually if you go to a party, this appetizer is always present! For most of the people this is classified as appetizer but not for most Filipinos like us coz we love to eat it with steamed or friend rice! Preparing it is a little bit complicated because you have to grind most ingredients with food processor or blender if no other choice. Let me try to write my version of recipe for some people that asked for it…
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
- 2 lbs. ground pork
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup cabbage (optional. I wanted more veggies for my kids thats why I added it.)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon soysauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic or garlic powder
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lumpia wrapper (you can find it at ACHAU in Rogers or at MANNA ORiental in Springdale)
- cooking oil
- Grind the carrots, onions, cabbage, garlic , parsley and green onions using food processor one ingredient at a time
- Mixed all ingredients in a bowl starting with the onion, carrots, cabbage, green onions, parsley, salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and 2 pieces raw egg. Mix well. (You can use 1 raw egg only if you want and use the other one egg for wrapping, but in my case, I used both eggs and I used water to seal the wrapper)
- Once all ingredients are mixed, scoop 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoon of our mixture and wrap it with thr lumpia wrapper. (but the large square wrapper instead of the small one. You can wrap it the way i did and cut it after frying in small portions or you can cut the wrappers into 2 triangles and make 2 spring rolls out of it.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan or deep fryer. Deep fry your lumpia until golden brown. Remove from the fryer and put in a paper towel to remove dripping oil.
- Transfer to serving plate with Sweet and Sour sauce in a separate saucer and voila! Enjoy your SPRING ROLLS!!!!
You can always leave a comment for questions and suggestions.
NOTE: If you think you cannot finish everything in one meal, don’t fry them all. Just like frozen products we’re buying in store, it can also be stored in freezer and fry it next time you feel like eating Srping rolls again.
Thank you for visiting!!! ENJOY!
I am thinking if I really need to buy a kitchen processor, I love to make shake for my kids but I don’t have it. We have a food processor back in out country I broke it twice. I don’t have any choice but to buy again coz there are no kitchenaid food processor parts sold in any store that time. Food processor is not that expensive so I guess It’s okay to buy a new one than buying a parts and have it fix. I saw this 2 in 1 food processor for sale online and I wanted to buy it. But since my main objective is to make a fruit shake, just thinking carefully if I really need it or not. A blender or a food processor?
Base on what I read there are top ten ways to use a food processor:
1. Puréeing Soups and Sauces
2. Preparing Salsas, Pestos, Dips, and Spreads
3. Grinding Meat
4. Grinding Nuts
5. Making Nut Butter
6. Grinding Flour
7. Making Pasta and Pizza Dough
8. Making Homemade Mayonnaise
9. Making Bread Crumbs and Cookie Crumb
10. Shredding Cheese
Food processor has plenty of things to do but all I need is to make a shake so I guess buying a food processor is too much. But if they have almost the same price then I’ll go with food processor.
It’s Saturday and I feel like using a TIME OFF for just one day. I’m lazy and don’t wanna do anything in my kitchen so I ordered pizza, sliced some carrot and celeries and opened a bottle of coke for dinner! Tell me if it’s just only ME or it also happened to other moms in the world?
I love DOMINOS pizza, I’m contented with the HAWAIAN FLAVOR or HAM and BACON Toppings. I love the crust and not to mention the garlic sauce! Hmmm…yummy! I am not sure actually if I am just lazy to cook or I just wanted to eat pizza once in a while haha! Aside from that, you know what is cool about ordering online is this pizza tracker (see pic below). I am always enjoying this while I wait at home. You can actually change the setting but I love this particular regular setting. Oh well…delivery is here! Chao!
I discovered a new, easy and delicious recipe last Christmas. Our company’s christmas party was held at La Quinta Hotel. Everybody brought something, ofcourse I didn’t cook so I just bought disposable utensils while others brought different specialty of their own. Don’t ask me how they taste like coz it didn’t stick in my
mind tastebuds. What caught my attention was the Sopapilla Cheesecake. One of my close friend/ co-worker made it so I asked the recipe right that moment!
My first Sopapilla Cheesecake
Here is the recipe my friend wrote for me:
– 1 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese (softened)
– 1 and 3/4 cup of sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 (8 oz) cans of refrigirated original crescent rolls
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F then prepare 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray
2. Prepare the Cream Cheeese Mixture – Beat the cream chesse with 1 cup of sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth, set aside.
3. Prepare the Butter Mix – Stir 3/4 cup sugar, cinnamon and butter , set aside
4. Prepare the Cake – Unroll the cans of crescent dough, use a rolling pin or just press it into the bottom of your pan/baking dish, spread the creamcheese mixture on top evenly then cover with the remaining crescent roll. Dot the butter mix on top of the cheesecake.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown. Remove from the oven after and drizzle with honey. Cool pan then cut into squares.
I hope you like it like I do. Serve it warm, ENJOY!
Tip: Store left overs in the refrigerator. Heat in an oven for 8-10 seconds and serve!
I am so lucky that my fairy hobmother visited me again this week! I feel blessed!
It’s been a month since I first heard about the hobmother and I was very curious about her. I’ve been reading a lots of compliments and stories about him and his fairy overlords too! Most articles that I’ve read about him were all inviting everyone to comment in their sites so they can have a chance to receive gifts from the fairy hobmother. I got curious and excited so I comment in one of my friend’s post about it and luckily he picked me up not just once but twice! I love you fairy hobmother! May you have more pixie dusts to shower to all of us bloggers 😉
TO all BLOGGERS out there who wants to receive gifts from the Fairy Hobmother, COMMENT in this post and leave your website, who knows, you might be the next lucky blogger the Fairy Hobmother will soon visit!